- This event has passed.
ArtRide: Our Stories
August 26, 2021 @ 19:00 - 21:00
About this event
This 7km tour will start at the fountain behind the Manitoba Legislative Building. We will visit public artworks including:
- Louis Riel by Miguel Joyal
- Mediating The Treaties by Rolande Souliere
- Electrical Currents by Julie Nagam
- The Square Dancers by Kenneth Lavallee
- O-Ween Du Muh Waun. (We Were Told.) by RBOY Inc.
- emptyful by Bill Pechet
- Bloody Saturday by Noam Gonick and Bernie Miller
- Phare Ouest by Marcel Gosselin
- Louis Riel by Marcien Lemay
- Monument by Michel de Broin
Tour participants are responsible to provide a bike and helmet. Ask us for bike rental recommendations!
Tours will run as scheduled rain or shine but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm.
Please respect physical distancing and stay home if you feel unwell. Face masks are encouraged.
There is no cost for this ride, but space is limited.
Hosting a cycling related event in Winnipeg? If it fits within our event list posting guidelines, we’d be happy to post it for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.