- This event has passed.
CPR Yards Crossing Study Community Workshop #2
March 21, 2015 @ 12:00 - 16:00
You are invited to a community workshop that will help the City of Winnipeg define future crossings of the CPR Yards. Pizza and refreshments will be provided. Child care is available.
- Where do you picture crossing the CPR Yards in the future?
- Will you bike, walk, bus, drive?
- Plan to come and share your ideas!
Date: Saturday, March 21st
Time: 12:00 noon – 4:00 p.m.
Location: King Edward School Library
825 Selkirk Avenue
- 11:30 a.m. Burton Cummings Community Centre, 960 Arlington St.
- 11:35 a.m. Rossbrook House, 658 Ross Ave.
- 11:40 a.m. Pritchard Park, 295 Pritchard Ave.
- 11:45 a.m. North End Community Renewal Corporation, 509 Selkirk Ave.
Please confirm if you are coming so we can plan the day and to accommodate child-care, transportation, and those with disabilities.
Reserve your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting 311.
For more information, visit cprcrossing.winnipeg.ca and click on the citizen planner button at the top-right corner and share your thoughts!
View the Event Poster
On February 24th, Bike Winnipeg hosted a workshop focused on the hopes and aspirations of people who currently bike or would like to bike across the yards. View the input we received at this workshop here.
Hosting a cycling related event in Winnipeg? If it fits within our event list posting guidelines, we’d be happy to post it for you. Please email us at email@example.com.