- This event has passed.
CPR Yards Crossing Study Open House
March 19, 2016 @ 12:00 - 16:00
You are invited to attend a public open house to see how input from public consultations has influenced project decisions related to the replacement of the Arlington Bridge. Attendees will have an opportunity to view drawings of what a new Arlington Bridge could look like and learn about potential future projects that will better connect the community.
Open house details:
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2016
Time: Noon to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Rossbrook House, 658 Ross Avenue
Rossbrook House is wheelchair accessible, accessible by Winnipeg Transit, and has ample bicycle and vehicle parking available. Refreshments will be provided to participants. Activities will be available for children.
There is Still Time to Make Your Views Known
- Learn how public input led to project decisions
- View drawings for potential Arlington Bridge and surrounding area ideas for the future
- Compare the recommended plan to the project vision
- Learn more about the Phase 2 options and the project team’s recommendation
- Talk with project representatives In advance of a final report going to City Council, please:
Hosting a cycling related event in Winnipeg? If it fits within our event list posting guidelines, we’d be happy to post it for you. Please email us at email@example.com.