- This event has passed.
Pedal into History – Birth of a Province (POSTPONED)
July 17, 2022 @ 09:30 - 11:00$12.00
We all know this year marks Manitoba’s 150th birthday, but how many of us really know the people and places that led to our province’s foundation?
This family-friendly ride along the scenic Red & Assiniboine Rivers will introduce you to the remarkable characters and exciting events that helped our home take shape.
The tour will help you better understand:
- Our local history before we became Manitoba
- The historical architecture of our downtown
- The differing cultures and perspectives of English and French Metis communities
- The impact of Canadian colonialism on local ways of life
Follow the links below to register now!
- Sunday, July 17th – 9:30 am – 11:00 am (POSTPONED until further notice)
Hosting a cycling related event in Winnipeg? If it fits within our event list posting guidelines, we’d be happy to post it for you. Please email us at email@example.com.