All Bike to the Future members and supporters are invited to attend our 2012 Annual General Meeting & Achievements Celebration on Tuesday November 20 from 5:30 to 6:00 at the Sport for Life Centre. Bikes can be parked inside the building in a locked room that is beside the main doors and in direct view of the security desk.
Our November Monthly meeting will commence immediately after the AGM.
We’ll be selling memberships, accepting donations, and selling T-shirts prior to, during, and after the meeting.
A vegetarian cold meal will be served.
- Four homemade “savory breads” (Rustic Round Herb Bread, Honey Wheat Oatmeal Bread, Onion Lover’s Twist Bread, Italian Cheese Bread), with cream cheese and peanut butter to spread on.
- Three homemade desserts (Autumn Spice Squares, Chocolate Chip & Sour Cream Brownies, Lenten Apple Cake — vegan).
- Coffee, tea, and water.
Please contact us if you’re coming and will be eating so we know whether to provide food for 25 people or 50 people or 100 people.
Bring your friends.
- Welcome and introductions
- Adoption of the minutes from the 2011 AGM
- Celebration of Achievements
- Announcement of Mark Cohoe as BttF’s first Executive Director
- Presentation of Directors’ (Committee Chairs) Annual Reports
- Presentation of Annual Financial Statements
- Election of a new Board of Directors by all members.
We have a nominated slate of directors (but we will also be accepting nominations from the floor):
- Co-Chair: Tom McMahon (entering the 2nd year of a two-year term).
- Co-Chair: Jeremy Hull (nominated for a two-year term).
- Secretary: Kevin Miller (entering the 2nd year of a two-year term).
- Treasurer: Bill Newman (nominated for a two-year term).
- Directors (8):
- Dave Elmore, Charles Feaver, Curt Hull, Chris Chypyha, Barrett Ens (entering the 2nd year of a two-year term).
- Loren Braul, Kaye Grant, Jim Falloon (nominated for a two-year term).
- 2011-2012 Board of Directors